Back-end Developer | Mid
As Kromin’s Back-end
You will develop highly engineered APIs and be part of a highly skilled team. The infrastructures you build will have to handle a high volume of requests and you will be continually challenged by the large amount of data to be managed.
You will be required to coordinate with other departments to enable the smooth running of projects and will have processes, searchable code bases and an international team to support you.
We are looking for a Back-end Developer who is capable of looking beyond their existing knowledge and continually evaluating new technologies and products.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP;
- Excellent knowledge of major SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with the Laravel framework in PHP;
- Experience in developing REST APIs.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Masters or equivalent;
- Experience in development in other languages, with openness to skills not yet explored (e.g. Node Js);
- Experience in using non-relational databases (e.g. MongoDB);
- Knowledge and use of AWS services (even at a basic level);
- Knowledge and use of tools for automation servers (e.g. Jenkins);
- Daily use of Docker.