At Kromin we firmly believe that continually seeking new challenges and going above and beyond requirements is the right attitude to always do our best. We are looking for a Back-end Developer who is capable of looking beyond their existing knowledge and continually evaluating new technologies and products.
As Kromin’s Back-end Developer
You will develop highly engineered APIs and be part of a highly skilled team. The infrastructures you build will have to handle a high volume of requests and you will be continually challenged by the large amount of data to be managed.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP;
- Excellent knowledge of major SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with the Laravel framework in PHP;
- Experience in developing REST APIs.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Masters or equivalent;
- Experience in development in other languages, with openness to skills not yet explored (e.g. Node Js);
- Experience in using non-relational databases (e.g. MongoDB);
- Knowledge and use of AWS services (even at a basic level);
- Knowledge and use of tools for automation servers (e.g. Jenkins);
- Daily use of Docker.