Full-stack Dev | Senior
As Kromin’s Full stack
You will participate in the development of complex projects while keeping an eye on the big picture and focusing on deadlines. You will be working with national and international clients, interfacing with key figures in the execution of projects, and must be able to handle all kinds of challenges with speed, quality and responsibility.
Together with the rest of the development team, you will be called upon daily to show off your problem-solving skills to meet challenges that are far from mundane. You will be continually involved in the delivery and execution of projects, but above all in defining specifications, thereby providing technical support to the teams you work with.
We are looking for a Full-stack Developer who can make a difference and adapt to change in a flexible and practical way.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 semantics;
- Knowledge of CSS;
- Mastery of versioning systems (Git);
- Experience in cross-browser and cross-platform development;
- Knowledge of basic terminal commands;
- Experience in developing responsive interfaces (desktop, tablet, smartphone);
- REST API development skills;
- Knowledge of PHP language and Laravel framework;
- Ability to use and design major SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Masters or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of Docker;
- Good knowledge of CI/CD methods (preferably through GitHub Actions);
- Knowledge and use of AWS services (even at a basic level);
- Experience in development in other languages, with openness to skills not yet explored (e.g. Node Js);
- Knowledge of English at a professional level.